Sunday, October 17, 2010

The Holidays Are Coming!!

I know it's hard to believe, but the holidays are just around the corner!! I have some great ideas for new products and gift sets, and I can't wait to get them posted in my Etsy shop. In the next few weeks I'm hoping to have some, or all, of the following items available: booties, adult size hats, mother/daughter matching sets, father/son matching sets, fingerless mittens, gift sets, and of course more hats!! This is a lot of work, but I would LOVE to offer these items to all you wonderful Rockarooz fans for the holidays! In addition to new items, I have also been brainstorming on gift packaging ideas. This has been a bit of a challenge but I know I'll come up with something wonderful to compliment these adorable products.

Thank you all for your great support! Rockarooz is growing bigger and better each day!!

Best Wishes,
Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment