Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Some Recent Projects

per usual, i've been a busy little bee lately.  i sincerely apologize for neglecting my amazingly awesome blog fans so here's a little update....

on easter i had a little dilemma... i had no idea what to do with my hair.  it's getting way too long, and with the weather warming up i have zero interest in drying and styling it.  so {in true rockarooz fashion} i made myself a headband and popped a fun multi-color flower clip on it!  everyone loved it and i ended up having to make one for my cousin's girlfriend too.



then, yesterday was my sister's birthday.  i honestly can't believe she's 17!  so {again, in true rockarooz fashion} i made her a totally awesome patchwork bag.  i just might have to make one for myself now.  words can't describe how exciting it is when you have an idea in your head and it actually works out!  this will definitely be a new rockarooz item.



and finally, i'm finishing up a baby blanket that was special ordered by my aunt {back in november - shhhh}.  i definitely slacked on this one a bit, but it's coming out beautifully.  the colors are simple but it's perfect for the design.  i'll always have a soft spot for granny squares.  they're perfectly timeless and so versatile.




1 comment: