Friday, May 20, 2011

Creating Inspiration {Vol. 25}


i recently purchased a blogging magazine, which i'm loving, called Artful Blogging.  the magazine consists of multiple articles written by people who create visually inspiring online journals.

one of the articles in particular, written by Jessica Rose, caught my attention for a number of reasons.  she began her blog four years ago to help draw attention to her Etsy shop, Vol. 25.  i'm absolutely in love with her artwork.  the style and colors put me at ease, and the inspirational quotes bring a smile to my face.  she has so many wonderful pieces, but i think my ultimate favorite is "some see wishes".

{source}

this piece brings me back to my childhood when i used to close my eyes, blow on a dandelion, and pray that my wish would come true.  my dreams were big, my hopes were high, and i was determined to reach for the stars.  the joy and simplicity of it all warms my heart.

i'm so excited to have found Vol. 25.  being a fairly new blogger, and Etsy seller, it is important to find people who inspire me.  as much as i love what i'm doing with Rockarooz, sometimes it's hard to keep my head up.  i just have to remember to believe in myself and know that my hard work will pay off.  one day i hope to inspire someone else, as so many have inspired me.

go check out Jessica's blog here, and her Etsy shop here.  it'll brighten your spirit and bring cheer to your day.  i promise.

now, let me send you off with a couple more of my favorites.

{source}
{source}

No comments:

Post a Comment