Monday, February 28, 2011

My "Little" Brother - {Happy Birthday!}

fifteen years ago my baby brother, joshua, came into this world at a whopping 9lbs. 5oz. beating my own birth weight by 1oz!  he had long beautiful eyelashes, sky blue eyes, and a head full of bright red hair. people were amazed that one woman had officially given birth to not 1... not 2... but 3 redheads!

never too cool to push a baby doll
in a stroller
one of my favorite pics of my
brother and sister

i was one month shy of 13 years old when my sister was born, and about 3 months shy of 15 years old when my brother was born.  having a little boy in the house was a whole new ball game.  contrary to the picture on the left, this kid practically came out of the womb running and climbing.  he's always been a natural athlete and these days he plays high school soccer and volleyball.





after playing soccer in the rain on christmas day


although he towers over me at about 6' tall, he will forever be my baby brother. i will never forget that sweet little voice and his precious little face.  i still have voice mails he left me from 2004, and they melt my heart every time i listen to them.

now he's growing into a charismatic young man with an amazing spirit and a caring heart.  i look forward to watching him live life to its fullest, and i can't wait to see what the future has in store for this kid. 

HAPPY 15th BIRTHDAY LI'L BRO!!!

my "little" bro and me!


No comments:

Post a Comment