Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Work Work Work...

last week i decided to participate in a craft show at the La Crescenta Woman's Club on march 12th.  this is very exciting news but now i have a TON of work to do!  every day for the past week i've been working away on building up my inventory.  up until now i've mostly run my business on a "made to order" basis.  although this system has been working well, i would prefer to keep more items on hand and shorten up my turnaround time.  my ultimate goal in making this decision is to ease up my workload during the busy months and, most importantly, provide improved customer satisfaction.

i have a variety of new items to release for spring including headbands, sandals and, of course, more hats!  stay tuned for a couple sneak peak posts... coming soon!

in addition to working on my actual products, i've also been working on some marketing materials.  yesterday my wonderful hubby and i finished up a Rockarooz post card, and started on a new st. paddy's day design.

Rockarooz Post Card



























per usual, my initial design concept couldn't be executed so the post card took a bit longer than expected.  i think you could say i have a love hate relationship with the design process.  it's frustrating when you're ideas don't translate on paper the way they do in your head, but with a little time, and a lot of patience, you can create something even better!

the holiday stuff you're just gonna have to wait and see as each holiday comes around.  all i can say is... SO DARN CUTE!!!

1 comment: